LET THE SUMMER 2015 COMMENCE!

Exams done and dusted, now's time to get back to Blogging! :))

It's the first of June, we are half way through the year guys!!! Hope everyone is well and strong. As you enter into the new season,  enter with prosperity, positivity, hope, and grow both mentally and physically.  It's the beginning of SUMMER 2015!!!  Lets make this summer remember-able!!!

I made a chose that this summer is going to be different from every other summer I've had. At the beginning of every summer I always say to myself "Oh am going to do so much this summer" or "Am going to go to so much places this year" but never really carry out the plans, and at the end of the holidays I ALWAYS regret not doing anything after hearing my friends talk about where they went or what they did. 
BUT SUMMER 2015 is different. I know because am a different person. I act different than I used too. I feel different, and the way I do things , the way I think and act now is different from the way I used to before. Now I've developed a new mindset to life, in which I really find helpful to my life. I found that am able to get things done on time, able to let go, able to forgive with patient. I believe that I've grown emotionally and mentally since the start of September 2014 and am still growing, and still learning about life and about myself. Ans I really want you do the same too.

Its the summer time again and I want you all to put pen to paper and write down what you hope to achieve this summer. But make sure you make it realistic!  Be real to yourself and at the same time don't underestimate your ability in any way. Have a target. Focus on what you want and what will benefit you. If you plan to travel the world, loose weight, visit friends, go to parties, watch as much movies as possible, get organized, find a job, learn how to swim, play an instrument, take part in various activities or what ever you have in mind to do this summer, set  a target for yourself and start somewhere. Many people give up before they even begin because they start to over-think where they're going to start, how they are to go about doing this or doing that. Don't over think it, just start, let it flow and just do it step by step.  Its the little effort that you put in each day that will add up to that final rewarding result. 

As you enter into another summer year, allow yourself to experience change, allow yourself to grow, try doing things you haven't done before, try acting differently to situation (in a good way), start leaving the hurtful past behind you, begin to forgive anyone who have hurt you in anyway and start to be thankful for EVERYTHING you have, appreciate the people around you, hate less and love more. You are a blessing to the world and you must expand in many ways for your light to shine to the world and be a blessing to others. 

Allow yourself to fly high this summer. Life's too short, break the rules, forgive quickly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile. Start your plans today and start making a difference! 

"It doesn't matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop". 
                                                                                    ~ Confucius

Have a lovely 1st of June! 


Love Grace
xxxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are your friends?

30 days change update