Kind words to yourself


I recently met up with disappointed unexpectedly which I really hadn't planned for its arrival so when it came, I couldn't fight it myself for some days but when I realise that it was affecting me so much, I just had to stop it from turning my days upside down, so on my way home one day from meeting up with a friend I just began to write to myself, words of encouragement, words of positivity, words of hope. Am telling you before I even got off the bus I was feeling much happy, began to smile, it was as if my happiness was restored. These words of encouragement that I wrote to myself really helped me and I really want you to give it a try because it works wonders! It might sounds very VERY silly but seriously it worked for me and am sure it will do wonders for you. Here's the full word of encouragement that I wrote to myself in which turned my whole week from sadness into happiness. 




Okay, it's hard right now, yes it's hard but what can you do but not to give up on yourself, on your dreams, don't give up on anything you want in life. Yes you really want to get this and you really hope this and that worked really well but it didn't but baby come on, it's all about where you're going in life no matter what, of course you hoped this would happened and that would happen but remember it's always okay, maybe it's for the best. You need to start believing in yourself right now. You need to start looking towards the future now. You need to not want to give up. This disappointment came to you for a reason, to test you, to try and break you and see if you're too weak for life.



Disappointment offers you opportunities to be a strong person, and activate your inner faith, your inner boldness towards it.  Disappointment comes to warn you of  what's going to happen so it physically and emotionally prepares you without you even noticing. So that's why most people say that they became a stronger person through their past disappointments, failures, and struggles in life. Remember everything happens for a reason believe it or not its true! 



So baby you have the world in your hands if you turn this disappointment of yours into an appointment of happiness. But please don't make the same mistake that you made last year  not focusing on the future. Buckle up now and cheer up because the world is your oyster. You tried your best and God saw that and now he has placed you here to activate you so that people can see Him in you. He loves you unconditionally, He truly loves you no matter what, even though you've been ungrateful to Him. Now focus on where you're going with your life.  Study yourself, your personality, focus on your destiny. Focus on yourself and your path. Remove everything  out of the way and just focus because God want to use you so much. It's not about where you start it's all about where you finish.


Spend a whole day to do research about your life, your future, your desires and yourself, your friends. Just think about only you, no one else but you. Your're a  big girl now so take a moment and activate your inner adult hood. I love you, but you've got to believe that because you are the only best friend of yourself. No matter what just be the best that you can and give no one the chance to bring you down in anyway because you are the best friend of yourself.  Life is hard, and life will always be hard unless you decide to change it yourself and make it less hard by taking chances and  being there for yourself. Staying positive. Give yourself a new name, a new look, a new smile, a new self, a new you. You are beautiful and don't ever let anyone tell you less. This time Grace get it straight right, don't mess it up with messing. Don't do anything that's not pleasing to God, work hard for God just has you used too. 


Remember you're planning for the future, for your future no one else's just yours. So use life's Difficulties, stress, disappointment to build you into a confident, strong, courageous and positive person. Remember where you want to be in life, who you want to be in life. But to get there is always hard but remember you must never give up on anything in life. You are a strong, courageous, confident person and you will always get to where you want to in life even though life shows itself to be mean, cruel but you will always overcome. I believe in you, you are not weak, you are smart and Gods plan for you is beyond your imagination because Our thoughts is different from He's thoughts and our plans are different from He's plans. So baby you are in save hands and you will never fall no matter what, just look up and keep smiling because God is by your side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are your friends?

30 days change update