30 days change update

Hey guys,

Long time, I know.  I've been super busy over this summer that I haven't had the chance to actually write a post and update you on how my 30 days change is going. 

So, I started off so strong but broke it on the 20th day, but as the rule applies, miss a day, start all over! So I'll be starting again next week (on the 28th of August), and I'll defiantly be updating you on what I’ll be doing!

But, believe it or not, I've developed some good habits during the start of my 30 days change. One of my aims at the start of the challenge was to start reading the bible. It's just something that I’ve always wanted to do in a VERY long time. Don't get me wrong, I do read the Bible from time to time but it wasn't one of my every day must, and days when I actually decides to sit down and read it, I just don't know where to start and after spending about 15/20 mins turning pages upon pages and reading different verses I just end up closing it and I'll tell myself "I'll start properly tomorrow" and then tomorrow will come and I'll say the same thing.

But after starting this challenge, I set an aim to read at least a chapter everyday and because I just didn't know where to start, I started at the beginning, Genesis. That was one of the many goals I set to achieve last year but never actually sticking to it. But, this year is all about change!

So, that's my little update on my 30 days challenge which I shamefully broke but will be starting again on the 28th of August.  And, if you haven't start yours or you've broke it, you still have 129 days left till the end of the year! 


For the 30 days I’ll be posting what I’ll be doing so you can join me on Instagram or twitter. The links to my account are below.

https://www.instagram.com/littlesteps2happiness/ - Instragram
https://twitter.com/littlesteptoha1- Twitter



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are your friends?