Time to say Goodbye to another year!


It’s the end of the year 2015 and now it’s time to say goodbye to another 365 days and welcome another year into our lives. We don’t really have a choice as to whether we want to go into the New Year or whether we want to stay in the year that we loved, because the year waits for no one.  So the best thing to do is to just smile and embrace the New Year with open arms. 

So many things have happened during this year that even myself thought it was insurmountable. It was a tough year and during those hard times I’ve lost some people who I thought were very important to me. But, even though it’s very hard for me to deal with right now, I believe that it was for the best. I’ve also gotten to understand that life will push you to the limit making you think that all is finish, just for you to open your eyes and see the real reality that is surrounding you and sometimes it make you focus on your goals in life.

In order for you to grow in life, you must leave the past were the past belong. Leave the pain behind and summon the courage to push through and move on with life. Life is not easy, but it’ll become easier and easier if you just learn how to forgive, judge less and live life to the fullest in spite of what people may say.

Whatever it is that may be causing you pain or anger,  leave it behind you and move into the new year with a free spirit.  Just remember that many started this year with us and they are no more. We are privileged to still be here on earth. You must be happy and grateful. You still have many years ahead of you to put right to all your wrong doings, so embrace the new year  because it is the first blank page of another 365 page book. Make sure you write a good one!

 Personally the year 2015 wasn’t my favorite year, because it was a very hard year for me but I’ve learned a lot from the year in which can never be forgotten. I am honestly grateful that I ended it well and alive! It is true to say that we are all a bit nervous of the year 2016 because we don’t know what the year holds but I wish to end it in happiness and I truly wish the same for you too.

Happy New Year to all of you and Many, Many  more years to come. Keep smiling and stay positive!
I love you all and wish you nothing but all your heart desire to come true in 2016.


Last inspirational quote of the year 2015 :)

"Take pride in how far you have come, and have faith in how far you can go"
 ~ Christian Larson 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 days change update

Kind words to yourself